Considering letting out your property?
Our letting and management package takes the stress out of the process for you.
- Rental valuation: We will visit your property with you and use our knowledge and experience of the local rental market to advise you on appropriate rental expectations.
- Legalities: we will inform you of the current legislation around the letting industry and advise on how to prepare your property ready for the rental market in the Carlisle area. We have up to date knowledge of the latest requirements in health and safety, so we can help you to ensure that your property is safe and suitable for your prospective tenants.
- Inventory: should you request an inventory to be compiled of the condition and contents of your property before you offer it to let, then we can arrange for that to be done- a fee applies.
- Advertising: we will advertise your property to let on all the major property portals, as well as our own website.
- Finding tenants: we will carry out viewings with prospective tenants.
- Referencing: tenants who are looking to rent out your property will go through the referencing process, including credit and Right To Rent checks.
- Deposit: tenants will pay one month’s rent as a deposit, which will be lodged with the DPS- the Deposit Protection Service ( Click here for further information about this government approved scheme)
- Contracts: we will draw up the tenancy agreements and Prescribed Information and send a copy on to you once the tenants have signed.
- Rental: we will collect the monthly rent for your letting property and forward it into your bank account,withholding our monthly commission.
- Management: going forward, we will manage the rent collection and oversee the progress of the tenancy.
- Inspections: your property will be inspected every three months during the course of the tenancy, so that you are kept updated on its condition and any maintenance issues which may crop up over time.
- Trusted tradesmen: over the years, we have built up a team of accredited and trusted tradesmen to carry out any necessary repairs: plumbers, electricians; roofers.Therefore, if instructed by the property owner, we can call on reliable workmen to resolve any issues.
- We will act as a bridge between yourself and your tenants: it will be us who they approach with any issues, including any financial issues. It’s worth noting that, although we will work extremely hard to ensure that rent is paid on the agreed date on the contract, we are not in any way liable for non-payment of rent.
The letting and management fee is £175.00 to cover the initial costs of setting up the tenancy, and then 10% of subsequent months’ rental. There is no VAT to pay on any of our fees.
Telephone: 01228 674645 or 07809703278 to speak to Louis about our Letting and Management package or click here to complete our Contact Form.
Look forward to hearing from you!